Prepare delicious, healthy dishes prepared on the grill! If you think of barbecue, but you are fed up with traditional dishes such as pork neck or chicken legs, offer your loved ones the preparation of original dishes together.
Fish are excellent barbecue dishes because their delicate meat does not require long grilling.
1. " It is best to choose fresh trout, halibut, mackerel or pikeperch for a barbecue.
2. " Wash the fish, dry it and cut it lengthwise. Place sprigs of fresh herbs, garlic inside the carcass.
and slices of lemon.
3. " Liquefy it with oil.
Bake the fish shortly over medium heat. Turn to the other side after approx. 7 minutes.
5. " Best served with a salad with an intense flavour.
Chicken in herbal marinade
Instead of legs or breasts, prepare a whole chicken for guests - carnivores.
1. " Cut the washed chicken along the spine. Cut the spine and flatten the body.
Prepare a marinade with 200 ml of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of cold water. Add 5 cloves of pressed garlic and chopped fresh parsley to it. Season with salt, pepper, dried oregano
It is best to leave the chicken in the marinade for the whole night.
After removing the excess marinade, grill the chicken by turning it every 10-15 minutes.
5. best served with sauces.
A dessert that will delight both children and adults.
Prepare fresh pineapple and honey.
Peel the pineapple, cut the centre and slice (approx. 1 cm).
Spread the fruit on the grill tray - pull it off when it's browned.
Serve with a little honey.
Camembert with cranberries and nuts
We can bet that Camembert cheese will be permanently on the barbecue menu.
Grease Camembert with pepper oil or grilled spice.
Wrap the cheese with baking foil and place it on a hot grill.
Bake after approx. 5 minutes each side.
After taking it out of the foil, decorate the cheeses with cranberry jam and nuts.
Caprese with grilled peaches
Caprese salad in a refreshed, summer version.
1. " Cut peaches into half-ripe peaches, grease them with oil from the inside.
2. þ Bake the peaches until the crust begins to descend.
3. " Sliced mozzarella and tomatoes with peaches.
4. " Condensation with oil and optionally with balsamic vinegar.