Slimming in a few steps is one of the 5 basic weight loss principles called 5U. These gold methods will effectively contribute to weight loss and well-being.
No diet is as effective as the recommendations of healthy eating, which, together with a reduction in the amount of food consumed, is one of the basic standards that bring results in the form of weight loss.
- Variety - Daily menus should be composed using products from each of the groups included in the Healthy Nutrition Pyramid. Thanks to this, we will provide your body with all the necessary nutrients. Meals should be as varied as possible and consist of a variety of unprocessed ingredients. Every meal should be based on fruit and vegetables. It is also important to include wholegrain cereal products, low-fat dairy products and an appropriate amount of protein from meat, fish and eggs or leguminous plants.
- Moderate - During weight loss, the size of the portion that is applied to the plate also counts. They should be slightly smaller than those we had eaten before. The only thing we do not have to restrict is actually vegetables.
- Regulation of meals - 4-5 meals should be eaten regularly during the day. Breakfast should be eaten immediately after waking up, and dinner should be eaten at least 2-3 hours before bedtime. Irregular nutrition slows down the basic metabolism and build-up of body fat. People who eat irregularly more often reach for sweets and have attacks of "wolf hunger".
- Avoidance - Exclude products that help to gain extra pounds and thus disrupt the weight loss process from your daily diet. Products to avoid are those with a high content of simple sugars such as drinks and sweets, as well as those with a high content of fat and salt. For this reason, most fast-food dishes have to be abandoned, as most of them are just an empty calorie bomb, which does not offer too much nutritional value for the body.
- Growing - Without physical activity, no slimming treatment has a chance to be realized. It is recommended to practice moderate intensity sports (fast walking, cycling, swimming) or at least 30 minutes of intensive aerobics every day for at least 60 minutes. The type of physical activity should be matched to the preferences and health of the slimming person. Sport is health, and any increase in the level of physical activity is beneficial for weight loss.